Product Return and Warranty Policy
Last updated: September 27, 2023
VZ CAPITAL LLC (“PRAIMY” or “we”) welcomes you (“you” or “user”).
Please, read the Terms of Service (“Terms”), this Product Return and Warranty Policy (“Policy”) as an integral part thereof, and the Warranty disclaimer section before placing orders for the goods available on our website: https://praimy.com (“Website”).
Orders may be returned up to 30 days after your order is delivered to your provided address. Although not mandatory, users are encouraged to provide an explanation for their request for a return.
Your refund will be credited to the same form of payment used to make your purchase within 10-15 business days of your returned product being received (if it meets all requirements of this Policy and is accepted by PRAIMY).
When returning a set or kit, we require all contents from the original set or kit. Partial items from a set or kit will not be refunded. Gifts that are included in your order separately are not considered to be parts of a kit, yet may be kept.
We will not accept a return of any merchandise under the following conditions:
- any product not purchased from https://praimy.com;
- any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product;
- any product that is not working;
- any product that doesn’t fit for resale;
- any product that exhibits physical damage, including its package (scratches, faded spots, dirt);
- any product appearance is naturally stained by use;
- the warranty period expired;
- order beyond 30 days return policy;
- rules set in this Policy are not satisfied.
All returns are subject to evaluation by PRAIMY.
We reserve the right to limit returns and to track returns initiated from the same name, email address, billing address, mailing address, or IP address. If we believe that you have been or are likely to take advantage of our return policy or purchase products for reasons other than personal use, we reserve the right to deny sales or returns.
Simply сontact us to cancel your order:
- for products that haven’t been shipped: free cancellation.
- for products that have been shipped and with original packaging: our customer support representative will send you an address to return the product at the customer’s own expense.
- for products after delivery: they will be considered returned products, following the return policy.
ALL ACCESSORY AND SKIN CARE PRODUCTS MAY ONLY BE RETURNED IF THEIR PACKAGING IS UNOPENED. THE COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF SUCH PRODUCTS IF THE PACKAGING HAS BEEN OPENED.
PRAIMY’s products will be carefully inspected before leaving the factory to ensure each product’s quality, but there might still be some chance products are damaged in transportation.
If you receive a damaged product, please take a photo of it for evidence and send it to the customer service representatives, and if applicable they will prepare a replacement shipment as soon as possible. Meanwhile, please send back the damaged product to help us locate the problem and avoid the mistake from happening again.
We don’t offer repair for any damaged products.
PAY ATTENTION! IF YOU RECEIVED A DAMAGED HAZARDOUS ITEM, DON’T USE IT, AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE PRODUCT.
DAMAGED HAZARDOUS ITEMS, INCLUDING DAMAGED LITHIUM BATTERIES, AREN’T RETURNABLE AND SHOULD BE DISPOSED OF IN A RECYCLING CENTER. IF THE ITEM YOU WANT TO RETURN CONTAINS UNATTACHED DAMAGED LITHIUM BATTERIES, DETACH THEM FROM THE ITEM BEFORE RETURNING THE ITEM. YOU CAN THEN RETURN THE ITEM WITHOUT THE BATTERY. IF YOU CAN’T DETACH THE DAMAGED BATTERY, PLEASE DISPOSE OF IT IN THE NEAREST RECYCLING CENTER.
- Contact us: contact us and provide your name, order number, the item for exchange or return, photos of the returned item, and reasons for your return. Then, we will send you a printable shipping label with instructions. It contains our return address and basic information about your returned order.
- Pack your return item(s): properly pack products into the original box and a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage in transit. Close containers with liquids, aerosols, or other substances prone to spillage tightly so they don’t leak.
Some of our products may contain Lithium Batteries. Lithium batteries are regulated as a hazardous material under the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR; 49 C.F.R., Parts 171-180). Accordingly, there are specific requirements for their transportation.
If possible, use the original PRAIMY packaging when sending the product back to us. This packaging has the labeling and packaging formats that you must apply. If your PRAIMY packaging is damaged, use new packaging. For items containing any batteries, including lithium batteries, make sure the package is strong and rigid. Secure the product against movement within the outer packaging and accidental activation. Place the containers upright in the box and ensure they’re not loose. Put filling materials, such as the filling material provided by PRAIMY or some newspaper, around the product to fill any empty spaces in the box.
If you’re returning multiple hazardous items, you must only return one item per parcel to ensure compliance.
- Print the return label: glue the return label we provided outside the box.
If your return contains hazardous material, please check:
- in case you send the return in our original box – that labels are legible,
- in case you send the return in your own package – you printed out all labels we provided to you.
Labels concerning hazardous materials should look like one of these:
- Take the package to a post office near you: Send the item(s) back to us through the local post office. If you are in urgent need of handling the returned parcels, please contact us and provide a tracking number for the returned parcels.
Please note: Due to the high value of our product, please drop off your package at the nearest post office, DO NOT drop it off at the post box. PRAIMY will not be responsible for any post box package lost.
- We will notify you when we get it: We will process your return within 1-3 business days after receipt of the package.
- Getting your refund: Your refund will be issued to your original payment soon after we check your package met the return standard. Please allow 10-15 business days for the refund to show up in your bank account (the refund processing time may vary from bank to bank).
Please note: Only items purchased on the Website will be accepted for return following the above procedure. If your items were purchased at Amazon, TikTok Shop, or another marketplace, you shall follow the relevant return policy of the marketplace. If your items were purchased from authorized retailer, please contact the retailer to arrange a return or exchange.
Shipping of returns
There won’t be any shipping charge for returns and exchanges. However, if any returned merchandise does not meet the terms of this Policy, you will be responsible for the cost of return.
Free return does not include some special areas. Returns made without the prepaid shipping return label we provided to you are not eligible for shipping cost reimbursements.
PRAIMY is not responsible if a shipping company did not accept the package due to its policy or safety protocols, including packages containing hazardous items.
Upon receiving and checking, the returned product is in good condition the price of the order will be refunded to your original payment method within 10-15 business days.
Late or missing refunds: If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your bank account first. If the refund is still not shown in your bank account. Please contact your credit card company, it may take a few days before your refund is officially posted, and then, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have done all of this, and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Product limited warranty
12-month limited warranty
PRAIMY is dedicated to providing quality products. Each PRAIMY device is rigorously tested for quality and performance. Our 12-month limited warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship of your device.
The 12-month limited warranty is valid for you, the original purchaser with original proof of purchase, and cannot be transferred.
This limited warranty does not cover below:
- damage, defects;
- failure caused by abuse or misuse;
- improper care, impact, or insertion of foreign objects;
- vandalism, improper storage;
- incorrectly performed maintenance or repair;
- application of harmful chemicals;
- acts of God, fire, water, abrasives, negligence;
- failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions, loss of the device;
- normal wear and tear, alteration, overuse;
- professional use, commercial use.
The limited warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires 1 year later.
Warranty claim process
- Contact us: Leave messages to us. We will provide you with specific instructions about on beginning a warranty claim. Please, have your order number, the product serial number, and your proof of purchase handy.
- Take photos or a video of your product: Before you ship your product back to us for a warranty claim, try to leave some evidence for yourself to prove your device is okay before you send it back (including photos or videos).
- Prepare your product for shipment: Pack your product in the shipping materials (e.g., a shipping box or shipping label) we provide you to deliver your product back to us. Once we receive your product, we’ll determine if it has a defect or malfunction covered by our warranty.
If your product conforms to our warranty policy, we will replace a new one for you for free.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights based on your jurisdiction. This warranty does not affect the rights you’re provided by your jurisdiction concerning the sale of consumer goods.
The warranty is limited to what is stated on the page, and THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES GIVEN. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SUCH AS A WARRANTY FOR THE PRODUCT TO BE USABLE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR FOR IT TO BE OF GOOD QUALITY, ARE LIMITED TO THE LENGTH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY.
However, some states or countries have laws that do not limit how long an implied warranty lasts, so the limited warranty might not apply to you in those cases.
IF YOUR DOMESTIC REGULATIONS, INCLUDING CUSTOMER PROTECTION LAWS, REQUIRE US TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE OTHER TERM OF THE WARRANTY, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE ANY WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS INITIATION. IN SUCH CASES, THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS MAY BE CHANGED TILL THE CLARIFICATION OF ALL MATTERS ON THAT REGARD.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, OR ANY STRICT LIABILITY THEORY, WILL PRAIMY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Again, some states might not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so it might not apply to you in those cases.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or depending on the jurisdiction. No PRAIMY reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty. This warranty does not apply if you purchased your product other than from our Website or an authorized retailer.
Questions and contact information
The contact time zone is Eastern Standard Time (EST).
VZ CAPITAL LLC
Mailing Address: 7495 W. Atlantic Ave, Suite 200/285, Delray Beach, FL 33446
We sincerely ask you to be polite and friendly, or we will not be able to respond to communications that contain offensive remarks.