MOON • EMS Neck Lifting Massager
Achieving a beautiful neck and décolleté is now simple with the MOON EMS Neck Lifting Massager. This device integrates LED, microcurrent, and heat technology to deliver anti-wrinkle, lifting, and skin-softening benefits. It alleviates edema, eases neck and shoulder tension, offers acupuncture therapy, combats fatigue, and rejuvenates physical strength. The technology employs narrow-band non-thermal energy from the LED, interacting at the cellular level without significantly heating the skin, even after extended use. Its ergonomic massage heads are tailored for the neck, ensuring optimal energy transfer. The MOON EMS Massager is also suitable for the face and forehead.
What makes it special?
MOON Features and Benefits:
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity
- Brightens dull skin and evens out skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Soothes irritated or inflamed skin
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Promotes collagen production for firmer, smoother skin
- Protects against environmental stressors and free radicals
- Enhances skin radiance and glow
How does it work
MOON Technology Stack:
EMS, or Electrical Muscle Stimulation therapy in this device leverages microcurrents to stimulate facial muscles, creating effects akin to a physical workout. They use electrical impulses to trigger muscle contractions, essentially causing the muscles to contract and relax, simulating the effects of exercise. The result? Contoured, v-shaped face with toned, and fresh-looking skin in considerably less time than traditional face fitness methods. In fact, the initial results from an EMS session can often be seen in as short as 5 minutes.
Microcurrent is specifically designed for skincare, and uses lower-level electrical currents that are typically sub-sensory (meaning you generally don’t feel them) to stimulate the facial muscles and tissues. The electrical currents used in microcurrent devices are similar to the body’s natural bioelectrical currents, ranging from 10 to 600 µA, and the frequency varies from 0.1 to 500 Hz. They seep beneath the skin, triggering cell regeneration, boosting natural collagen production, and enhancing blood circulation. These benefits translate into noticeable improvements in your skin’s appearance, as well as its cellular health. The pulsed electric current activates ion channels and stimulates the metabolic processes in the tissues. It has been shown to increase ATP (bodies cellular energy) concentration up to 400%, while simultaneously stimulating protein synthesis and promoting amino acid transport.
GLOW ROSE conductive gel is essential and required for use with any device utilising RF and EMS / Microcurrent technology. Its highly effective conductive properties maximize treatment effects.
LED Light therapy, also known as photobiomodulation, uses light energy to stimulate various cellular processes in the body. Different wavelengths of light trigger specific reactions within the skin, providing a range of benefits. LED therapy is a form of light therapy that delivers targeted light wavelengths to address specific skin concerns.
- Red Light: Red light stimulates the body’s natural healing response, increasing collagen and elastin production, boosting cell energy, and reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. It is effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, improving overall skin texture and complexion.
- Blue Light: Blue light kills bacteria associated with acne, reduces oil production, and calms and soothes the skin. It is beneficial for treating acne-prone skin and reducing blemishes.
- Green Light: Green light addresses skin pigmentation, calms inflammation, and helps with broken capillaries. It can improve the appearance of skin discoloration and even out skin tone.
HOT technology is another nice feature. The ‘Hot’ mode aids in preparing the skin for cleaning efficiently, opening the pores.
How to Use
Step 1. Thoroughly cleanse the skin of the face from makeup and dirt.
Step 3. Turn on the massager (2 seconds) and choose the mode that is comfortable for you. Then, perform the massage procedure along the massage lines indicated in the instructions for 5 minutes.
Step 4. While performing the massage procedure, ensure that the massage head with LED source is in contact with the skin to generate current. Avoid using the device in one place for more than 5 seconds and do not press too hard or overburden any use areas.
Step 5. At the end of the procedure, clean your face and apply skin care products.
Before using the MOON EMS Neck Lifting Massager, please carefully read the User manual.
- Main device
- USB charging cable
- User’s manual
|Box Size, in||4.7×5.8×2.2|
|Device Size, in||3.3×4.2×1.8|
|Device Weight, lb||0.28|
|Box Weight, lb||0.5|
|Power Supply||DC 5V/1A|
Safe and Natural
Scientifically proven technology