MOTH • Eye Wrinkle Remover
A simple eyecare protocol will yield results in the first couple of weeks. MOTH Eye Wrinkle Remover uses potent RF technology to address dark circles and puffiness, eye bags, and wrinkles in the comfort of your own home. The radio frequency wave penetrates the dermis, activating collagen and diminishing lines and wrinkles. Vibration technology tightens the skin, promotes skin metabolism, and eliminates puffiness, dark circles, and eye bags while relaxing the muscles. Dark circles, puffy eyes, fine lines, and under-eye bags will all become a thing of the past
MOTH • Eye Wrinkle Remover
What makes it special?
MOTH Features and Benefits:
- Lifts and firms skin that is sagging
- Promotes skin cell metabolism
- Fades dark circles
- Reduces eye bags and dark circles
- Increases skin elasticity
- Relieves fatigue
- Reduces inflammation
- Balances the skin oil and moisture level
- Activates collagen fibers
How does it work
MOTH Technology Stack:
RF (Radio-Frequency) Lifting and Firming is used for skin tightening and wrinkle reduction. Through the power of electromagnetic energy, it gently warms and stimulates your skin, reviving the innate processes that foster beauty and health. It heats the deeper layers of the skin (between 104 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit and up to a 3mm depth) to stimulate collagen production, leading to tighter and more youthful skin. This precise action boosts lymph circulation and blood flow, ignites metabolic activity, and breathes life back into fibroblasts (the forerunners of collagen and elastin proteins). These transformations at the cellular and subcellular levels are your allies in smoothing wrinkles, particularly nasolabial folds and “crow’s feet”, firming up facial skin, and reducing puffiness and under-eye bags.
GLOW ROSE conductive gel is essential and required for use with any device utilising RF and EMS / Microcurrent technology. Its highly effective conductive properties maximize treatment effects.
LED Light therapy, also known as photobiomodulation, uses light energy to stimulate various cellular processes in the body. Different wavelengths of light trigger specific reactions within the skin, providing a range of benefits. LED therapy is a form of light therapy that delivers targeted light wavelengths to address specific skin concerns.
- Red Light: Red light stimulates the body’s natural healing response, increasing collagen and elastin production, boosting cell energy, and reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. It is effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, improving overall skin texture and complexion.
- Blue Light: Blue light kills bacteria associated with acne, reduces oil production, and calms and soothes the skin. It is beneficial for treating acne-prone skin and reducing blemishes.
- Green Light: Green light addresses skin pigmentation, calms inflammation, and helps with broken capillaries. It can improve the appearance of skin discoloration and even out skin tone.
How to Use
Step 1. Wet your face with water or cleanser.
Step 2. Apply MOISTURE SOURCE Eye Serum to the massage area. You can also use any other eye care product.
Step 3. Turn on the device and choose the desired intensity by pressing the power button.
Step 4. Glide around the eye area in upward and outward movement. Do not press too hard, and do not burden areas of use.
Step 5. At the end of the procedure, clean your face and apply eye care products.
When finished, clean the device by spraying a dry cloth with water or disinfecting spray and wiping down the head. Do not spray the wand directly or submerge your wand in any way. Once dry, store your MOTH Eye Wrinkle Remover in a clean, dry place. Before using the MOTH Eye Wrinkle Remover, please carefully read the User manual.
- Main device
- USB charging cable
- User’s manual
|Box Size, in||2.8×7.5×2.0|
|Device Size, in||6.8×1.1×1.0|
|Device Weight, lb||0.22|
|Box Weight, lb||0.5|
|Power supply||DC 5V/1A|
|Charging time||180 min|
Safe and Natural
Scientifically proven technology