Terms of Service
Last updated: August 16, 2023
VZ CAPITAL LLC (“PRAIMY” “Company”, or “we”) welcomes you (“you” or “user”). By these Terms of Service (“Terms”), we provide you with the essential information about your legal rights and obligations related to your use of our Website (“Website”) available following the link https://praimy.com.
Please, read the Terms, Products disclaimer section, Warranties and disclaimers section, Product Product Return and Warranty Policy, and Shipping Policy carefully before accessing the Website. If you disagree with these Terms and the listed documents, please do not continue using the Website.
By using the Website or by clicking “I’m agreeing with the Terms” during your account registration or placing orders, you make these Terms valid and mutually binding for the Parties, and you declare and warrant that:
- you have read and understand the Terms, Products disclaimer section, Warranties and disclaimers section, Product Return and Warranty Policy, and Shipping Policy, and hereby agree to be legally bound by and to comply with these Terms in full;
- you have full legal capacity, which means you have reached the legal age and are not restricted otherwise (otherwise, you can use the Website exclusively with the involvement of a parent or guardian);
- you are duly authorized to act on behalf of the legal entity you represent (if applicable);
- according to your local jurisdiction, you are eligible to enter into this agreement and have no restriction to access or use the Website;
- you comply with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations.
Our Privacy Notice describes our collection and use of personal data connected with your access to and use of the Website.
These Terms and any operating rules and policies posted on the Website, including Privacy Notice, Product Return and Warranty Policy, and Shipping Policy constitute the entire legally binding agreement and understanding between us and our users, governing your access to and use of the Website (“Agreement”).
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about the Agreement.
- Products disclaimer
- Placing orders
- Order modification or cancellation
- Shipping and delivery
- Resale and commercial exploitation prohibition
With the Website, you can mark products to your wish list, place orders for the goods available, track the delivery of your orders, and place reviews on the products.
THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY MEDICAL CLAIMS AND IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE OR TREAT ANY CONDITION. ANY REFERENCE TO MEDICAL OR HEALTH BENEFITS IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE OR PRESCRIBED MEDICATION OR AS A DIAGNOSIS OF A PARTICULAR CONDITION.
THE PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
ALTHOUGH OUR PRODUCTS ARE PURE AND NATURAL, SOME PEOPLE MAY BE ALLERGIC TO CERTAIN SUBSTANCES – FOR EXAMPLE, THE HIGHLY ALKALINE WATER IN CITIES CAN AGGRAVATE SKIN PROBLEMS. ALTHOUGH ALLERGIC REACTIONS ARE EXTREMELY RARE AND UNEXPECTED, PRAIMY CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCT ALLERGIES AND ANY DISCOMFORT THAT MAY OCCUR. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT ALL NEW PRODUCTS ARE TESTED BEFORE USE. IF REDNESS OR ITCHING OCCURS, DISCONTINUE USE.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED IN THE OPERATING MANUAL FOR SAFE USE, AND MAINTAIN REGULAR MAINTENANCE OF THE PRODUCTS.
THE INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE OR TREAT ANY HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DISEASES.
THE WEBSITE CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OR HEALTH-RELATED ADVICE.
THE MEDICAL OR HEALTH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR ANY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
ACCORDINGLY, BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTIONS BASED ON SUCH INFORMATION, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONSULT WITH THE APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONALS.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY KIND OF MEDICAL OR HEALTH CARE ADVICE. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, CONTACT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
You can place orders by adding selected products to the cart and following the checkout using the functionality of the Website.
Please note that prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
To finalize an order, you have to provide us with the requested contact information and your address, select shipping and payment methods, apply a discount code (if applicable), and pay for the order.
To complete the payment, you have to choose the payment method available on the checkout page.
You represent and warrant that any credit card information you supply is true, correct, and complete.
Charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and you will pay the charges, including shipping fees and applicable taxes.
The amount of taxes is included separately from the price of goods provided on the Website. The calculated amount of taxes to be paid is estimated and may vary depending on the state or country of your residence. This estimated amount does not include any customs or other taxes that may arise in the case of international shipping.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, PRAIMY shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use any payment options, including but not limited to any losses or damages arising from the use of third-party services or products.
Payments may be processed by third-party payment processors according to these Terms.
PLEASE READ THE SHIPPING POLICY BEFORE ANY PAYMENTS ARE MADE.
Order modification or cancellation
PRAIMY reserves the right to cancel or modify any order, whether such order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged.
You will be notified of any cancellations or changes to your order at the email address you provided at checkout. If your credit card has already been charged and any portion of your order is rejected, PRAIMY will issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount rejected.
Shipping and delivery
Title to ordered products and risk of loss of products passes to you upon delivery of your order to the carrier.
You can track your order delivery status on our Website. Delivery lead times vary. All delivery dates are estimates and do not guarantee that the products will be delivered on the specified date. We will not be liable for any loss or expenses which you may incur because of any delay in the delivery of your order.
PRAIMY does not offer any shipping insurance, protection, warranty, or similar offering. All similar services available on our Website are provided by third-party service providers according to their rules. The purchase of such services is entirely optional.
Full terms of shipping and delivery are contained in our Shipping Policy.
You can leave a review for a product you ordered through your Account or by giving us your name and email address. The reviews on the Website are submitted in various forms, such as text and photos. The reviews on the Website are shown exactly as users gave them.
The Website may feature reviews written by users of our products and services. These reviews reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of those users.
HOWEVER, THESE EXPERIENCES ARE UNIQUE TO EACH INDIVIDUAL AND MAY NOT BE REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL USERS OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. WE DON’T CLAIM, AND YOU SHOULDN’T ASSUME, ALL USERS WILL HAVE SIMILAR EXPERIENCES. YOUR OWN RESULTS MAY VARY.
THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE REVIEWS ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE INDIVIDUAL USERS AND DO NOT REPRESENT OUR VIEWS. WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE USERS WHO PROVIDE THE REVIEWS, AND THEY ARE NOT PAID OR OTHERWISE COMPENSATED. THE REVIEWS SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS EVIDENCE THAT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CAN DIAGNOSE, MITIGATE, TREAT, CURE, PREVENT, OR OTHERWISE BE USED FOR ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. NONE OF THE TESTIMONIALS HAVE BEEN CLINICALLY PROVEN OR EVALUATED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ARTICLES POSTED IN THE BLOG ARE NOT REAL NEWS STORIES BUT RATHER DEPICT THE RESULTS ACHIEVED BY SOME INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE USED OUR PRODUCTS. THESE RESULTS ARE ONLY EXAMPLES AND MAY NOT BE REPRESENTATIVE OF WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE.
You may return products ordered through the Website strictly according to the Product Return and Warranty Policy.
Resale and commercial exploitation prohibition
Other than as expressly permitted in writing by an authorized representative of PRAIMY, you are restricted from resale or exploitation for other commercial purposes of any products purchased on the Website.
You may create a personalized account (“Account”). To create the Account, you have to fill out the registration form on our Website, create the password, and verify your email by following the link sent to the provided email address.
Account registration is optional, but it is a mandatory requirement to be eligible for specific discounts or promotional offers provided by the Company.
Please provide accurate and complete information during registration and verification procedures and keep the information of your Account up-to-date.
Users are solely responsible for:
- maintaining the confidentiality and security of the login credentials;
- all actions taken through their Accounts.
Problems with account
You must not transfer or assign your Account to someone else.
Please immediately contact us if:
- you have lost access to your Account,
- you know or have any reason to suspect that someone has gained access to your Account without your authorization,
- your credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised.
Content and intellectual property
All materials in the Website, including text, graphics, information, images, drawings, trademarks, logos, video, sounds, music, software, and other materials (“Content”), as well as copyright and other intellectual property rights to such Content belong to us or is included in the Website with the consent of the owner.
The Content, or any elements thereof, may not be used without our or the owner’s prior written consent in any manner not provided by these Terms.
If you comply with these Terms, we grant you a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, revocable license, without the right to sublicense and transfer, for the period of your use of the Website, to access and use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, and business purposes under these Terms.
You must not:
- reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, create, or otherwise use the Content we own for commercial or illegal purposes without our prior written consent;
- sell, lease, rent, license, sublicense, or otherwise distribute the Content we own;
- copy, decompile, disassemble, translate, or reverse engineer the Content we own, in whole or in part;
- write or develop any derivative software, make an attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Content we own, and its updates;
- provide, disclose, divulge or make available to, or permit the use of the Content we own by any third party without our prior written consent;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure we implement or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Content we own.
DMCA Notice and take-down procedures
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you can submit a Notice of Claimed Infringement to us by providing the following information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”):
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- identification of where the material is located on the Website, so that we may identify it;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement of your good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can upload, publish, and distribute materials, including images, videos, texts (including reviews), designs, graphics, icons, or other materials and information (“User Content”). If you contribute User Content through the Website, such User Content may be accessible to other users and available for copying, sharing, distributing, and publishing outside the Website.
We own your User Content and information that you post on the Website.
You, with this, grant us an unlimited, irrevocable, exclusive, sub-licensable, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to access, use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, store, cache, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content that you provide through the Website, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others.
You can end this license anytime by deleting your User Content or Account. However, the license and permissions regarding your User Content will continue to be in force for the users who have previously shared/reposted or downloaded your User Content.
When you upload or make available any User Content, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- creation, distribution, public display, and accessing, downloading, or copying of such User Content do not and will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize other users of the Website and us to use your User Content in any manner contemplated by PRAIMY and these Terms;
- you are solely responsible for all the confidential information and personal data that may appear in your User Content (such as a company name, address, pictures of any people, their telephone numbers, etc.);
- your User Content is not false, inaccurate, or misleading, does not harm minors, and does not elicit or provide medical advice;
- your User Content does not impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any PRAIMY representative, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
You are solely responsible for any User Content you upload to the Website. The User Content published through the Website can be subject to our prior moderation. However, we do not give any promises or guarantees to the User Content.
- You are prohibited from posting and sharing content that is offensive, false, or misleading and promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive or violent.
- PRAIMY may, but is not obliged to, control and remove any content that violates these Terms and user’s rights.
- Users who find such content should contact support for its removal.
You are prohibited from posting and sharing User Content (including reviews), which:
- is offensive by its nature, such as content that promotes racial or ethnic offenses, bigotry, hatred, physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, animal cruelty;
- contain information that is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or physical violence or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or bring forth civil liability;
- bullies, harasses, or threatens another individual;
- displays or promotes pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind, including underage;
- promote sex-related entertainment, escort services, or other services that may be interpreted as providing sexual acts in exchange for compensation;
- contain not authorized advertising, solicitations, contests, sweepstakes, barter, and pyramid schemes;
- demonstrates a nude body, offensive gestures, and motions.
PRAIMY may, but is not obliged to and is not responsible for, control any Content or User Content. PRAIMY makes no representations or warranties to any Content or User Content.
Please contact our support if you find any User Content violating these Terms or your rights.
We can remove any Content or User Content that violates these Terms or apply other measures.
Third-party websites and services
The Website contains links to other websites and services governed by third parties.
We do not control the features available or accessed through such websites and services.
We are not responsible for the content and services offered through them, and for any losses, damages, or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of such websites and services.
Warranties and disclaimers
The Website is provided to you “as is”.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties concerning the Website, its functionality, and its Content, including, without restrictions, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, and non-infringement of intellectual property rights of third parties or other rights.
The Сompany may provide updates to the Website from time to time that you may have to install to continue using the Website.
We make no promises or guarantees regarding the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, and correctness of the Website. We do not warrant that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or secure, that any defects will be corrected, or that the Website will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
We do our best to keep the data safe and secure and maintain the Website’s functionality. However, the Website may be unavailable for various factors beyond our control, including emergencies, third-party service failures, hacker attacks, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, and signal strength, and may be interrupted, refused, limited, or curtailed.
You should not act or depend on any data on our Website, where applicable, without seeking the counsel of a competent financial advisor licensed to practice in your jurisdiction for your particular financial needs and issues.
The Company is not responsible if the information provided on the Website, and the contact information you have acquired is inaccurate, incomplete, or unreliable. Any inaccuracies/errors may arise from time to time in the Content, and we try to correct them as soon as possible. Please let us know if you notice any incorrect information on the Website.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
We shall not be held responsible if any information, materials, or Content available through the Website is inaccurate or incomplete and for typographical errors, omissions in the text, or other materials.
In no event shall we or our contractors, subcontractors, employees, or any other team members, officers, members, affiliates, directors, agents, licensors, subsidiaries, suppliers, or any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting, or distributing our products (“Key Persons”) and services be liable for:
- any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or incidental damages, including lost profits, loss of data, or damage to property (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), related to:
- the use or inability to use the Website; and
- the cost of procurement of substitute products and services resulting from any products, data, information, or services purchased or obtained, or messages received, or transactions entered into through the Website; and
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; and
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; and
- any other matter relating to the Website.
- any damage caused by the use of information obtained through the Website, caused by a defect in the Services provided under these Terms; and
- any damage caused by any errors, defects, and interruptions in the Website.
We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement where the delay or failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
We’re also not responsible for any charges you have to pay to third parties.
The above disclaimer applies to the extent permitted by applicable law. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law, resulting in the smallest dollar amount permitted for the aggregate liability for both our Website and affiliated parties for a claim deriving from or related to our Website. This is in place of any and all other remedies otherwise available.
For residents of New Jersey: nothing herein limits your ability to recover damages or attorneys’ fees where mandated by statute.
You agree to use the Website and products offered by the Website in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations, and you will be solely responsible for the violation of all or any applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations conducted by you using the Website or the products.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and Key Persons from and against all claims, responsibility, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable legal and accounting expenses, arising from:
- any breach by you of any of these Terms;
- your use/misuse of the Website;
- a violation by you of applicable law, our or third party’s intellectual property or other rights, or any agreement or terms with a third party to which you are subject.
We reserve the right to handle our legal defense; however, we see fit, including instances when you indemnify us. Therefore, you agree to cooperate with us to execute our strategy.
- The Party is released from liability for any breach of these Terms if such breach is caused by reasons beyond the control of this Party.
- The authorized body has to confirm the Force Majeure.
- The Party shall immediately notify the other one about the Force Majeure.
- If the Force Majeure lasts for more than 30 calendar days, the Party may refuse to perform its obligations under these Terms, and in this case, neither Party has to compensate the other Party for the losses.
The Party is released from liability for breach of these Terms if such breach is caused by reasons beyond the control of this Party (“Force Majeure”).
The Force Majeure shall be confirmed by the relevant document (certificate) issued by the authorized body at the Party’s request.
The Party must immediately (and not later than within ten (10) calendar days from such circumstances occurrence) notify the other Party of the Force Majeure and substantiate its interference with the performance of obligations under these Terms. Otherwise, such a Party loses the right to refer to the Force Majeure.
Force Majeure automatically extends the term of performance of obligations under these Terms for a period equal to its duration. Force Majeure releases the Party invoking it from the liability for non-performance.
If the Force Majeure lasts for more than 30 calendar days, either Party may initiate the termination of these Terms.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Florida of the United States of America, excluding its rules on conflict of laws.
You agree that any dispute, conflict, claim, or controversy directly or indirectly arising out of in connection with or relating to these Terms, including, without limitation, those relating to its validity, its construction, or its enforceability shall be settled through amicable negotiations directly with the Company following the principles of good faith and cooperation. Contact us to address any concerns you may have.
If attempts to reach a consensus through the negotiations fail, the dispute shall be settled exclusively by JAMS (Boca Raton, FL, USA), in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class arbitration.
The arbitration shall be settled by one arbitrator whose decision is final. The language of the arbitration shall be English if the Parties do not agree otherwise.
THE PARTIES UNDERSTAND THAT ABSENT THIS MANDATORY PROVISION, THEY WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. THEY FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME INSTANCES, THE COSTS OF ARBITRATION COULD EXCEED THE COSTS OF LITIGATION AND THE RIGHT TO DISCOVERY MAY BE MORE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION THAN IN COURT.
Notwithstanding the agreement to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
If the arbitration clause above is inapplicable then you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal or state courts in Palm Beach County, Florida for purposes of any suit, action, or proceeding arising out of these Terms.
Any cause of action or claim you may have must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDINGS TO SETTLE ANY DISPUTE UNDER THESE TERMS SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT SEEK TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE HEARD AS A CLASS ACTION, A REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, A COLLECTIVE ACTION, A PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL ACTION, OR IN ANY PROCEEDING IN WHICH YOU ACT OR PROPOSES TO ACT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT NO ARBITRATION OR PROCEEDING WILL BE JOINED, CONSOLIDATED, OR COMBINED WITH ANOTHER ARBITRATION OR PROCEEDING WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE COMPANY.
Termination by company
We reserve the right at our sole discretion with prior notice to modify, suspend or discontinue the Website, Content, features, your Account, or offers through the Website at any time. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party should any of the preceding occur.
We reserve the right to take whatever lawful actions we may deem appropriate in response to actual or suspected violations of these Terms, including, without limitation, the suspension or termination of your license and access to the Website.
We may cooperate with legal authorities and third parties to investigate any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong.
We may immediately block your Account for a number of reasons, including where:
- you use the Website in a way that these Terms don’t allow;
- you refuse to provide us with the necessary information or the information you’ve provided is false or misleading;
- your behavior towards us makes it difficult to deal with you (e.g. you insult our staff);
- you’ve violated these Terms seriously or persistently and you haven’t put the matter right within a reasonable time of us asking you to;
- we are required to by law.
Termination by user
You may terminate these Terms by deleting your Account by contacting us and no longer accessing and using the Website.
If you terminate these Terms, all permissions and licenses under these Terms will immediately terminate.
All the Account data you provided us and your purchase history will be deleted after the deletion of your Account.
By using the Website and providing us with your contact details, you understand and agree that we may send you electronic notifications via email and push notifications regarding, without limitation:
- your use of the Website;
- updates of the Website and these Terms.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to a third party, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations.
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify these Terms. If material changes affect your use of the Website, we will post the amended Terms 30 (thirty) days prior to the effective date of changes. We may notify you before the changes’ effective date by sending an email to you if you have previously provided us with your email address. If you continue to use the Website, you agree to the updated version of these Terms.
If you disagree with the updated version of these Terms, please delete your Account and no longer use or access the Website.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue to be fully valid and enforceable.
A printed version of these Terms shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based on or relating to the use of the Website to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Questions and contact information
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms or the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contact time zone is Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Notice for California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Website, please email email@example.com. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by phone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
VZ CAPITAL LLC
Mailing Address: 7495 W. Atlantic Ave, Suite 200/285, Delray Beach, FL 33446
We sincerely ask you to be polite and friendly, or we will not be able to respond to communications that contain offensive remarks.